Decorate a Tree
Guidelines for decorating your tree
- Dana Adobe in collaboration with Holloways will provide each sponsor/decorator with one live Christmas tree, signage listing the sponsor/decorator, and electricity.
- Standard trees measure between 7-8 feet in height; Anchor trees measure between 10-12 feet in height. Because we offer live spruces, we cannot guarantee the width or shape of every tree.
- Security is provided.
- When you arrive to decorate your tree, you must check in with a representative. At check-in, your lights and extension cord must be approved. You will receive your sponsorship sign and then be able to select your tree.
- Decorators must provide their own decorations and lighting.
- Ladders will not be provided.
- Edible items used to decorate are prohibited including but not limited to candy canes, popcorn, and birdseed. They attract wildlife and compromise the safety of the environment.
- It can get windy on the Trail! Please secure all decorations to your tree using pipe cleaners, small zip ties, or other string/ties. Ornament hooks can be used if the ends are secured.
- Tinsel Trail is a family friendly display. Please, no offensive or inappropriate decor. We reserve the right to remove offensive displays.
- Decorators must provide one 10 foot outdoor-rated extension cord. Please label your cord with the name of your business/organization. Any additional extension cords must also be outdoor-rated. Surge bars are not allowed and will be confiscated.
- Use LED Outdoor lights only. We reserve the right to remove any lights that are not LED. We recommend using 4-5 strings of LED outdoor lights per tree. Lights should be strung with the male end of the plug coming from the bottom of the tree.
- Drilling into the fence is NOT allowed.